Thursday, July 26, 2012

Frost My Tart- Nail Sauce by Feliifel review

Today I came home from L.A. to find a few packages waiting for me. One of which was my order from the lovely Felicia. And the link to her site is here. I absolutely loved the label and the little signature red striping tape across the cap. It also came with some business cards and a magnet.




I had heard so much about this polish on Instagram so I thought I would check it out. It has rose colored hexes, fine orange and blue glitter, and even finer purple glitter all suspended in a white milky base. It applied very nicely over my white polish I'd used as a base, although there was a little bit of placement with the hexes because they kept sliding around since the base wasn't very thick. This color doesn't look great on me over white, I guess its just because white doesn't look very good on me, so I'll try it again over pink or something. 


All in all, I wouldn't say it's a must buy, but it is definitely pretty and would probably great to match that perfect outfit you have for a girls night out or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment