Thursday, July 26, 2012

Neon Gradient Daisy Nails

I've been doing a lot of gradients recently and they have actually been turning out nicely. So since its summer, I though I'd do a neon gradient. I used three of the year round neons from China Glaze. It went from Purple Panic, to Flip Flop Fantasy, to Sun Worshipper, and it turned out a little something like this.


The top photo is in the shade, and the bottom is in the sun.

Now unfortunately, its very hard to photograph neon colors, so this mani was a lot brighter in person.


As it turned out, there was a floral contest going on on Instagram, so I thought why not do something with these? I added three different colored daisies, white ones(Sally Hansen White Tip), neon yellow ones(China Glaze Yellow Polka Dot Bikini), and pink ones(Essie Cute as a Button). I used Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow for the middle of all of them. I thought they turned out very nicely. 




No comments:

Post a Comment