Saturday, November 10, 2012

Julep November Box Review

Hi guys! Today I've got some reviews for you! I just got my November Julep box about a week into November and I am going to review the polishes for you! Here's a picture of how the box looked.


It came with three one-step remover pads Hailee, Nora, and a matte top coat. First of all, the one step remover pads weren't exactly one step. It took off only four nails and it was a little harder than just one swipe. 

First thing's first, Nora. Nora is a dark silver matte suede. It applied pretty nicely, but there were some random scratches that I'm assuming were from the brush, so I had to use two coats.


After wearing Nora, I realized that it looked kind of like China Glaze Stone Cold. So I decided to compare them.

As you can tell, Stone Cold is a little darker than Nora, but they're pretty similar.

Next is Hailee. Hailee is a dark green matte suede.


It had the exact same consistency as Nora, and I had two coats also. I thought that this kind of looked like China Glaze Agro. So I put a top coat over Hailee and compared them.


Hailee had a bit of silver flaked shimmer in it and Agro was just a pure green shimmer,

The last part of the box is the Julep Matte Top Coat. I also have the Essie Matte About You top coat so, can you guess? I compared them! I put both of them over China Glaze Smoke and Ashes because I thought it was the closest to a suede color.


I don't know if you can tell, but Essie is a little bit more matte than Julep, but most muted out the green shimmer in the polish.

All in all, the colors are very pretty, but I wish I had gotten colors that weren't similar to ones I already have. Oh well!

That's all for today!
Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment