Friday, November 2, 2012

Dollish Polish- Expecto Patronum

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't been on in a while, I had a bazillion tests, and then I got sick, and then it was suddenly Halloween! So I've been busy.

First off, I would just like to say that I am having a clearance sale in my etsy shop. 75% off all items so that I can get some new stuff in. The code is CLEARANCE2012 and the link is http://www.etsy.com/shop/SmartyLacquer



Now onto the good stuff. Today I will be reviewing Dollish Polish- Expecto Patronum. This polish is super difficult to acquire, but I managed to snag a bottle off of eBay. EP is turquoise various sized hexes in a white milky base.


This is just one coat over white. Expecto Patronum applies suuper smoothly and there's easily enough glitter to cover the nail in one dip. Although white isn't my color, this polish is to die for. I can't even explain how pretty it is. Not to mention, it's Harry Potter related. ^~^



May have another post later,

Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment