Monday, October 15, 2012

Up Up And Away


Hello, I know I haven't been posting lately... haven't been feeling too great. But I'm here now, and I'm definitely going to try to post more.


Today I've got some Superman nails for ya! I really am happy with the the face, not so much with the thumb, but oh well! 



Now, as you know I make my own nail polish and I got this pigment so I could make glow in the dark polish. In the end the pigment was way to dense and sunk to the bottom and it wasn't completely dissolved so it had a bit of a weird texture to it... but when you could get it on your nails, it glowed amazingly! So I added it to the kryptonite!


It's a lot more purple in real life, but look at that glow!

Have a good evening!

Zoe

IG: only_at_shelbys
tumblr: onlyatshelbys
twitter: only_at_shelbys
facebook: Smarty Lacquer
Etsy: www.etsy.com/shop/smartylacquer

No comments:

Post a Comment