Thursday, October 25, 2012

Caviar Nails! Tutorial included!

Hi guys! Today I'll be using a new technique, at least for me it is. If you didn't read the header, then it's caviar nails! As you might know, Ciate has a special caviar mani set, but I just bought microbeads off of ebay so I didn't have to spend a ridiculous amount at Sephora, but you can also get microbeads at Michael's too. Anyway, I used my rainbow ones over Revlon Bubblegum, and it looks awesome! Although they don't last very long. Oh well!

Unfortunately I couldn't get a good picture in the sun, so here's a picture in the shade!



And here's a picture in the sun anyways!



And I also decided to make a tutorial! 

First thing's first, paint your nail with a base color.



Next paint your nails with a topcoat and then immediately, over a small bowl, pour the microbeads over your still wet nail.


Then lightly press down on the beads over your nail while it's still a little wet to spread out the beads.

Voila! Simple! Just a little tip, try and get the topcoat everywhere on your nail otherwise the beads won't stick.



That's it for today!
Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment