Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Julep December Box Review

Hi guys! Today I have my Julep December Box to review for you today! I have Ivy, Harper, and Vivien. If you want to become a Julep Maven and get your very own boxes, just go to this link -------------> http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/50172/ and enter the code 3863244 at sign up. Every month you get about $60 dollars worth of nail stuff for just $20! Think that's awesome? Well now it gets better! Use the code JULEPVIP to get your introductory for just one cent!! I know, awesome!

Anyway, the first color I have for you today is Ivy. Ivy is a dark blue micro glitter polish and when looked at at a very particular angle there's a slight purple shade. It's pretty, but when I say particular angle I mean, not in the sun, and with your nails parallel to the ground. To me it's just a meh color. This is two coats.


Next up is Harper. Harper is a teal jelly with teal iridescent hex glitter everywhere. It's a pretty color, but not that great. This is three coats. 



Last, but certainly not least, is Vivien. Vivien is a gold shimmer with gold hexes. This is probably my favorite color of the three, it looks it looks like something you'd wear to a fancy party. This is one coat over China Glaze Fast Track.




All in all, this box was nice, but I'll probably only ever use Vivien again. 

That's it for today!
Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment