Friday, December 28, 2012

NOTD: Holo Stars and Moon

Hey guys! Today I have a little nail art for you! Just a little though, mind you. I used my new Color Club Halo Hues I got for Christmas. There's Halo Graphic-a light red holo, Cherubic-a peachy holo, Angel Kiss-a greenish/blue holo, Blue Heaven-a blue holo, Cloud Nine-a violet holo, and Harp On It- a silver holo. I'll probably do a full collection review later.

On to the mani. For this mani I just took a color and painted a random splotch on each nail, then took another color and did it again. I continued this for each of the six holos until all my nails were completely covered. After that I took black and outlined stars and a moon, then filled in everything except the outlined parts. Finally, I used a topcoat to smooth everything over. Here was the outcome.


It wasn't quite as holo as the colors by themselves, but the rainbow mix did look very pretty.

That's all for tonight!
Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment